Steven Scrivo DMD
Board Certified Periodontist
Dr. Steven R. Scrivo, DMD received his dental degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), in 1985 and certification as a Periodontics specialist in 1988. Since then he has continued to educate himself, learning and practicing new techniques as technological advancements are made in the field of Periodontics, guaranteeing his patients will receive superior service. Dr Scrivo is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and limits his practice to periodontal therapy and surgical placement of dental implants.
Call us at River Vale Office Phone Number 201-666-3300 to make an appointment with Dr. Scrivo.
DEDICATED TO CARE
His dedication and expertise in this field has been recognized by not only his patients, but by his colleagues as well, and as a result he has become a prominent member of countless organizations at the forefront of dentistry. Dr. Scrivo has completed an approved NJ State Board Course on Injectable Pharmaceuticals (BOTOX), and has also served as an expert witness in many dental malpractice cases.
A proud member of:
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Essex County Dental Association
- Western Essex Study Club
- Fauchard Dental Society
- American Academy of Periodontics
- New Jersey Society of Periodontists
- The American Board of Periodontology
Active roles in society:
- Diplomate of The American Board of Periodontology
- Class Delegate of UMDNJ Alumni Association
- Associate Clinical Professor of Periodontics at UMDNJ
- Mountainside Hospital Dental Staff Member